- Use of Customer Information
- When arranging a booking, we will take details of your address and means to contact you and forward key documents to you. This information allows us to process your booking and to send you confirmation of your booking by email, SMS or post in some cases. We ask for your telephone number so that we can contact you if there is a problem with your booking. We may occasionally use the information we collect to notify you about new Any Clearance services and special offers we think you may find valuable.
- Occasionally we ask you to email us with your opinion on a particular subject, and may publish a selection of these comments on our website. However, if you advise us that you do not wish to have your comment and name published, we shall not do so.
- Site Tracking
- We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site to better meet the needs of visitors to bulmans.uk. This software does not enable us to capture any personally identifying information.
- Security To Protect Your Information
- As required by the Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us. This may mean that on occasion, we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
- Disclosure To Third Parties
- Any Clearance does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We shall never disclose information about a client or customer to any other person or organisation without your consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires it or we are legally required to do so. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, work patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
- Your Consent
- In using the Any Clearance website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Any Clearance in the ways described above.
Last Reviewed: 2 March 2022
We're in the business of helping others
Core to our values is delivering peace of mind. We do this by focussing on our customers and offering the best experience possible while choosing the environmental option where we can. Our reviews are proving that we are succeeding, however, we are always looking to improve.
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website to the user’s web browser to store information about how the site is used. They are completely secure and never contain any sensitive information.
- This website uses Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour including the pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We may use the ‘Remarketing’ feature within Google Analytics to advertise online, allowing third-party vendors (including Google) to show our adverts across the internet. We use first-party and third-party cookies together to inform, optimise and serve adverts based on past visits to our website. You can opt-out of these adverts at any time by customising the Ads Settings within your own Google Account.
- We may also use buttons to allow sharing on social networks such as Twitter and Facebook for example, from time to time. These third party sites may collect information about your internet activities, including on the Any Clearance website. Please check the individual policies of these sites to see how your information is used.
- We operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, please do not use this site, delete the cookies after visiting the site, or use your browser’s anonymous settings.
- For further information on cookies please visit aboutcookies.org
Last Reviewed: 2 March 2022
|__cfduid||1 month||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFlare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|__cfduid||Necessary||1 month||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFlare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|_fbp||Advertisement||3 months||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.|
|_ga||Analytics||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gcl_au||Analytics||3 months||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to understand user interaction with the website.|
|_gid||Analytics||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|ANONCHK||Advertisement||10 minutes||This cookie is used for storing the session ID for a user. This cookie ensures that clicks from advertisement on the Bing search engine are verified and it is used for reporting purposes and for personalization.|
|MUID||Advertisement||1 year 24 days||Used by Microsoft as a unique identifier. The cookie is set by embedded Microsoft scripts. The purpose of this cookie is to synchronize the ID across many different Microsoft domains to enable user tracking.|
|SRM_B||1 year 24 days|
|test_cookie||Advertisement||15 minutes||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
Delivering Peace of Mind
You will get an email reminder the day before and a text reminder on the morning of your booking.
We’ll let you know when we are on the way. On arrival we will firm up the price for you, take payment, then clear your waste and sweep up.
Once you have inspected to make sure you are happy, we will email you directly from site your waste transfer note, invoice showing paid, and any before and after photos.
We operate across Bristol, Bath, Taunton and the remainder of the Somerset region, so are able to offer you a national level of quality service, locally.
We know good service is important to you, so all our vehicle crews are professional trained and DBS checked for your peace of mind.
With so many happy customers, we could rest on our laurels. But we are committed to reviewing and improving what we do to make your experience even better.
When we set up this business, we wanted to make sure we were a force for good. We chose not to compete on price, but to offer exceptional service with an environmental focus and to seek out customers and suppliers with the same values.
Customer loyalty programme
We offer a 5% discount for all customers who choose to use us again within a year!
(Any Clearance reserve the right to change this loyalty discount programme at any time)
Read what people are saying about us
When you have a lot of rubbish to deal with, like after a major project or tackling a house clearance, it can be expensive and
Thanks to modern medicine and higher standards of living, we’re living longer and dealing with situations that did not affect previous generations to the same
You’ve seen the shows, heard the stories – people who, for one reason or another, find themselves completely surrounded by possessions. Hoarding affects approximately 1.2