Clearance Price Guide*
We will always issue you a digital waste transfer note so you have evidence of proper disposal for any items we remove for you.
We issue hazardous waste consignment notes to businesses unable to produce one themselves on request.
- £60 – Labour – per hour
- £1 – Mileage – per mile
- £250 – Professional packing service – prices from
- £125 – (Diss)assembly service – up to 3 items
- Packing materials – call for details
- MINIMUM CHARGE – 2 hours
- £49.99 – Van fee (charged once per job)
- £25 – Cubic yard of mixed waste – furniture, soft furnishings, toys, clothes, metals, plastics etc (incl. up 100Kg/5 mins labour)
- £95 – Cubic yard of heavy waste – rubble, plaster, plasterboard, tiles etc (incl. up to 1000kg/30 mins labour)
- £10 – Additional labour per 10 mins
- MINIMUM CHARGE – £74.99 (plus VAT)
- Single Mattress = £30
- Double Mattress = £40
- Domestic Fridge – Standard size = £35
- Domestic Fridge – Standard large = £50
- Domestic Fridge – American/XL = £70
- Commercial Fridge – (Please call)
- TV/monitors = £15
- Fluorescent tube = £5
- Food waste (bagged) = £25
- Car battery/tyre = £10
- Calor Gas (empty) less than 10Kg = £12
- Calor Gas (empty) 10-20Kg = £18
- Calor Gas (empty) above 20Kg = £48
- Specialist gas bottle (empty) = £60
- Wasted journey / aborted removal fee (where job is cancelled once we have arrived) = £60
- Parking or clean air zone charges = as incurred
- Items that can not be picked up and moved safely by two people
- Liquid waste e.g. paint, oil, petrol, diesel, chemicals, solvents
- Large quantities of soil (above 100Kg)
- Hazardous items e.g. asbestos, toxic substances
- Food waste (not bagged)
- Full gas bottles
- Bird droppings (Guano)
- Fire extinguishers
- We mainly charge by the volume your items take up in our vehicles
- 1 cubic yard is approximately the size of two washing machines.
- For large furniture e.g. wardrobes/sideboards, consider how many washing machines of volume they take up.
- Flat-packed items are generally cheaper to remove e.g. wardrobes
- We may need to charge you a little more when:
- Included weight or labour is exceeded
- We need to pack things for you
- Your property is outside or normal working area
- We need to pay for parking or clean air zone charge to help you
*We reserve the right to change our pricing at any time.
We're in the business of helping others
Core to our values is delivering peace of mind. We do this by focussing on our customers and offering the best experience possible while choosing the environmental option where we can. Our reviews are proving that we are succeeding, however, we are always looking to improve.
Delivering Peace of Mind
You will get an email reminder the day before and a text reminder on the morning of your booking.
We’ll let you know when we are on the way. On arrival we will firm up the price for you, take payment, then clear your waste and sweep up.
Once you have inspected to make sure you are happy, we will email you directly from site your waste transfer note, invoice showing paid, and any before and after photos.
We operate across Bristol, Bath, Taunton and the remainder of the Somerset region, so are able to offer you a national level of quality service, locally.
We know good service is important to you, so all our vehicle crews are professional trained and DBS checked for your peace of mind.
With so many happy customers, we could rest on our laurels. But we are committed to reviewing and improving what we do to make your experience even better.
When we set up this business, we wanted to make sure we were a force for good. We chose not to compete on price, but to offer exceptional service with an environmental focus and to seek out customers and suppliers with the same values.
Customer loyalty programme
We offer a 5% discount for all residential customers who choose to use us again within a year!
(Bulman’s Removals and Clearance reserve the right to change this loyalty discount programme at any time)
Read what people are saying about us
When you have a lot of rubbish to deal with, like after a major project or tackling a house clearance, it can be expensive and
Thanks to modern medicine and higher standards of living, we’re living longer and dealing with situations that did not affect previous generations to the same
You’ve seen the shows, heard the stories – people who, for one reason or another, find themselves completely surrounded by possessions. Hoarding affects approximately 1.2